The small personally-run family business, the Stella hotel, is the start of numerous walks, in the middle of Interlaken, in the vicinity of the important mountains and resorts, such as the Jungfrau, Schilthorn, Grindelwald, Wengen and Mürren and many more.
Ask our local employees for recommendations and insider tips to be found outside the main tourist areas.
The hotel's own pool will revive you when you get back and if the weather is good; you can sit in the garden under the walnut tree next to the fountain and enjoy delicious food and good wine. Here you can wind down after the day and dream of lush mountain meadows, tranquil streams, noisy waterfalls, blossoming alpine roses and cow bells. The wind blows through your hair and you can smell the hay and alpine flowers. In a nutshell you are ready for a wonderful night's sleep in a cosy Stella bed and a new adventure the next day.
From the many possibilities:
· walk along by the river Aare to the Weissenau nature reserve
· and even continue along the pilgrim's way to the Beatus caves.
· the apple-fritter walk between Hohlenstein and Brandegg (Männlichen/Kleine Scheidegg area)
· umpteen high altitude walks which are made accessible with mountain railways and post buses
· small areas of paradise, such as Obersteinberg (above Stechelberg) or the Gemmenalphorn (in the Niederhorn area)
· challenging high-altitude alpine mountain tours in rock faces, snow and ice
· spectacular adventures such as the Trift bridge (towards the Susten pass) and the Gelmer funicular railway (in the Grimsel pass area)
· varied themed walks for children and adults
· and, and, and....
You alone decide how fast, far, high and long you want to walk. Special walking tickets are available at the railway stations - bear in mind a ride down with Trottibike, a kind of scooter, is not always excluded.
We would like to recommend the walking week from 3rd to 9th October 2010. Our head waiter and trained walking group leader, Robert Gmür (a member of the Swiss mountain guides association) will accompany you on at least one guided walk. He knows almost every path and stone in the Bernese Oberland, knows many jokes - but do not ask him for the names of flowers or plant! Instead he knows his geography and where the good restaurants are!
You will find more detailed information by looking Packages, seasonal short breaks
|Bestpreisgarantie. Sie haben Ihr Zimmer in der Zeitspanne von 48 Stunden nach Ihrer Buchung online zu einem gŁnstigeren Preis gefunden? Wir passen unseren an.|